Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sayonara 2009

I'm not feeling well at this moment. Got flu but it's getting better. Well, I must say that I'm always in a good term with medicine. I love medicine & medicine loves ME!haha. And that helps me a lot. Last Sunday, my 20-year old brother left home (again!). Wait, he's not running away from home but he further his studies again (he already did his Diploma before) @ UTHM. That was the first time I went to Uthm; lots of building r still under construction. Hope my brother will gain as much knowledge as he can & a new girlfriend there.hehe.

Well peeps, we are approaching year 2010 in a few days. Am I feeling excited? Not really; this year (2009) has been a great year for me. Lots of things happened; I met my fav unbelievable-entertainer Jason Mraz & too-good-to-be-true Lee Min Ho this year; my two best friends, Delima Radzwa Khairudin & Nabilah Saleh got married and the most memorable is that I graduated this year!! (but my convocation day will be next year). Thanks to family, friends & the loved ones for always being there for me. Approaching 2nd day of the new year means that I will be 24.phew~ My character doesn't match someone of 24 years old.haha. No matter how difficult my life is, I just live my life to the FULLEST. There's no one & nothing in this world that can be a hindrance in my life, except with the will of ALLAH.





When it comes to entertainment, Lee Min Ho, Boys Over Flowers, IRIS, SHINEe, 2ne1 & Malaysian hit series, Nur Kasih caught my utmost attention this year esp. LMH (it goes w/o saying.hehe).









Kinah, Ilham, Nab, Herda, Ena & Kak Lia!
I miss you a lot! We shared laughter & tears together and LAW brings us together. *mwah*!!!!


extra:
sharing is caring right?hehe.
I'd like to share Mino's selfvid.
he's such a camwhore! just like ME.haha



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
GOOD BYE 2009
&
WELCOME 2010

No comments: