Tuesday, July 6, 2010

9 to 6

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

even a successful basketball player experienced failure, so why can't I? This is what I'm thinking. Yes, at times I feel dissatisfied with what I've done; but later I kept reminding myself that
IT'S FINE. i can try and keep trying to succeed. no biggie ppl!

as soon as I started my chambering period, i tried my best to capture unforgettable moments.
let me tell you the significance of me putting up these pics:-

this is what my study table (and now my work station) looks like whenever the busy mode turned on. maybe for some people, they might think i try to show off how busy I am/was but that's not really my intention. This is how I work. I love keeping my things in order but sometimes, esp. during exam period, my table would look like this (almost all the time). and once i finished one paper, things would back to normal; well-organized. and btw, can you see the ROXY price tag? collecting ROXY price tags is one of my hobbies. i won't throw them away.


when I looked for a laptop 5 years ago, I didn't have any specification in mind. Based on my budget at that time and suggestion from Sheh, I bought this NEC Versa E6200. Since then, she is my DARLING. and I have no complaint about her!

my favourite breakfast. people who knows me well, would know that I'm a big fan of Sausage McMuffin Mcd! i had my brunch today.

THIS IS ME.

::extra::

one of my fav Mino's close-up pics!



uri Mino & children :)
they are sOoo LUCKY!

remember this girl?
the one who had a crush on Goo Joo Pyo jr in BOF.hehe~

this girl met Mino in a barber shop.arghh!

my fav child actor! Goo Joon Pyo jr.
He is super cute!

No comments: