Friday, July 30, 2010

26-31 July

been busy for days.
ethics course.check
ethics exam.check
dinner with Honourable Judge.check
monthly reports.check

i guess, this weekend will solely be MINE. no interruption.
if i can switch off my hp for two days,
i would do it (but i can't.duhh.hehe).

am grateful with what I have right now, altho at times i can't deny I showed my rebellious side. I can't help it. But as I work day by day, there are few things I learnt by heart and let them buried with me. the experience is priceless; legal theories that I learnt in law school is nothing to compare with legal practice. it reminds me of my professional practice lecturer who always reminded us to at least complete our chambering; regardless in what field we'd like to be a part of it. my Master's method is to let me learning from others; for example, on my very 1st day at Magistrate Court i.e. after getting my short call, I went to Court by myself, observing other lawyers and the Court's interpreter being a very understanding person allowed me to conduct the cases after few lawyers did. and so did the Registrar at one High Court; it was my 1st time appearing in chamber in High Court for Summons For Direction (SFD) hearing; she did the same thing, she let senior lawyers did before allowing me to conduct the hearing. It may look immaterial and many won't appreciate those aids but I really appreciate them. My Master is true, that we can only learn if we do it. Slowly, it becomes easy and we no longer have fear to appear before anyone. Kamsahamnida!!


(master: is a term used for a person-in-charge of pupil/chambering student. in 9mnths time we are under supervision of a Master and he/she must have at least 7 yrs standing of practice)

Let's move to pictures
(am an avid fan of photography if you noticed.hehe)


on the last day of 2-day ethics course in Johor Bahru, we had a Dinner with one Honourable Judge and the Johore Bar committees at Grand Blue Wave Hotel. We need to be there at 7.00pm sharp; and in order to avoid traffic congestion, we arrived much earlier. thank God the hotel is situated opposite of beach (Stulang). Enjoyed eating Rojak Petis (and due to my oral ulcer, i ate it with my tears falling down.hehe). honestly, the dinner was not something I anticipated; due to fatigue and the fact that I had to be an early riser for days (which I hate so muchh!!) but glad the dinner brought us (Johorean chambering students) together.


It's already 12.30am (Saturday/31 July), Mino arrived safely in Singapore for LG event. am envious of S'poreans; Mino had held his fanmeeting three times including this time. I wish I can go/attend the event but financial and time wise, it's not worth it. I'm not saying it's not worth it going to S'pore, it just that I don't think I'm willing to spend my pennies for that event. I have a bigger plan and am sure it'll be worth-planning. So,let's save for the BEST.haha :p

Mino before his departure to Singapore. nice HAIRDO! :)

Mino arrived in S'pore!!!!!!!!!
extra:
Am not sure how many times did I mention this; i love TRUGEN and Trugen S+ the most (among all Mino's endorsement products). Trugen pics never let me down.
I got excited everytime I saw them.hehe

Mino and his pet, Choco (he posted the pics via twitter)
look at his LONG legs.phew~

I'm watching the Baker King aka Baker King Kim Takgu @ #303 and I'm loving it!
Actor Yoon Shi Yoon (High Kick) is officially added into
my promising actors list.hehe. I recommend this k-drama :)

it's been ages I haven't uploaded any vid.huu~
Jangin Furniture CF by Lee Min Ho (cute!)



HAVE A FUN WEEKEND!! take care :)

No comments: