Monday, December 6, 2010

I want it that WAY!

frankly speaking, there's nothing much to write these days (srsly.hehe)
but one thing for sure
I'm in the state of rejuvenating myself



and doing so,
hanging out with my siblings is definitely DAEBAK!!



am really into ballad & r&b these days; (and I don't why :p)
but I'm all ears for all genres!!

i wish I can get hold of this album asap!
love 2 single the most-
Hot Times & Miss You



from left: TRAX's Jay, Super Junior's Kyuhyun, SM trainee Jino &
my BIAS, SHINee's Jonghyun

sorry, S.M Ballad sounds better than 2am.haha :D
psst. I prefer SM artistes compared to YG/JYP's
*mehrong :p*


last but not least,
it'd be great if I can attend SHINee The 1st Concert in Seoul
next January 2011. arghhh!!!
hope their concert will be doing gr8! and
my BIAS
, jjong
... get well soon!

chill! (:

No comments: