Tuesday, December 28, 2010

bling bling


heartbroken. jealous.

I missed SHINee The 1st Concert on 26.12.2010 due to the geographical and financial issues.hee. why? because the concert was held in Tokyo, Japan. known as one of the richest countries in the world; I never had a dream to visit Japan (because the currency may kill me.hehe).

i like their colourful stage!

According to reliable sources, *Lee Jinki (Onew), Kim Jonghyun (Jonghyun), Kim Kibum (Key), Choi Minho (Minho) & Lee Taemin (Taemin) sang 24 songs in one session (thr were 2 sessions). as much as I love their voice and songs, I feel sorry for them. and psst; I read somewhere that jjong's gf, Shin Sekyung also watched the concert.haha :p

argh. I can't get over the fact that I missed their 1st concert. they are like my babies; since 2008. why Japan? well, they will hold their next concert in their hometown, Seoul on Jan 1 & 2, 2011. *propta!*

uri jjong cried (as expected!hee. he's SHINee's crybaby), followed by Key(whenever jjong cried, he'd also cry; that's why they are Jongkey), Taemin (the youngest hardly cried.hee), Minho (he's the one who always comforted his fellow members) & Onew
(the leader who never failed to praise his dongsengs)
p/s: normally those who sacrificed the most (lead vocal) would cry their
hearts out esp. SHINee's Jonghyun, TVXQ's Changmin etc

i think Key cried the most this time! look at those tears.
omo! jjong, yr tears reminded me of those debut memories!
you did cry a lot!hee~ but still CUTE!

SHINee, all the BEST!
uri jjong, don't be sad. eventhough you can't dance for yr 1st concert,
your powerful voice has covered it up enough!!
get well soon, so that you'll make next comeback with yr legs.hee

before departed to Japan (he's wearing the PLASTIC SURGERY shirt! i looked around to find the look-alike shirt but haven't found one yet)

uri jjong is flying!hee~

jjong & taemin are having fun!
(it reminds me of SM Live Concert in LA)

compared to fanmeetings (esp. LMH's), concerts are quite difficult to be reviewed. when I went to Jason Mraz In Malaysia last yr, I forgot what to write; maybe because I enjoyed the perf. so much so there's no word to describe it. so, it's hardly to find a proper fan account about SHINee's 1st Concert in Tokyo that I can share with you. and as usual, I really love visuals!!! thus, let pictures speak for the shining SHINee!

of all jjong's hairdos, i love this one the most! the same hairdo when
he 1st met Sekyung during Dream Concert 2010 :)

his outfit for Lucifer is the BEST! (not to forget those muscles.hee)

I heard that SHINee will make a proper debut in Japan in March 2011. good job! polish yr Japanese and be like yr hyungs; TVXQ!! and one more thing that I couldn't stop praying from now on, SHINee is rumored to hold a concert in Sg next May/June 2011. yipppeee! by hook or by crook, I MUST attend the concert!! need to follow up abt it or else I might miss their concert!! not again! :(

take care!
*i mentioned SHINee's members in acc. with Shawols' fanchant :)

cdt: as tagged :)

No comments: