Monday, August 24, 2009

Hye people!


Internet connection is killing me, softly.I couldn't update myself with
Mino & SHK's updates

and I couldn't do anything with Fb and my blog in particular. Plus, I had three tests last week. However, I took it as a test (hehe)


Alhamdulillah, today is the third day of Ramadhan,
thank you Allah for Your Blessings :)
I don't want to write anything about me, because I have nothing to tell you about

But, I have something to share with you.hehe

this is new Anycall MAGIC HOLE CF starred by
Lee Min Ho
& Kim Hyun Joong
They are hillarious! Esp Mino (of course.hehe)
I have three more CFs but I'll upload them later. Enjoy!


lucky enough I found the one with English subtitle.
credit as tagged in the vid


this is an official pic from Anycall
the girl is someone called UEE(maybe.hehe) from Korean girl group 'After School' (lucky her!)


i miss Goo Joon Pyo
i 'used' to have an interest in bad boys; maybe that's why I love character of Joon Pyo so much.hehe

No comments: