Thursday, March 3, 2011

try to catch up what I've missed

i couldn't choose the better title than this one. srsly.hee :p

i heard "Nad, you look tired" quite few times lately and yes, I do look tired and
I am TIRED! aigoo.
it's not only dark circles that explain the fatigue but also my facial expression. even if I smiled people can say that I am in fact tired, what more can I say?

my mother nagged me for the whole last weekend; telling me to sleep early, to rest well.
I did actually!! well, I did sleep late sometimes but it was because I took nap at least an hour after Maghrib prayer. I always told people that I can sleep early but I'd end up waking up in the midnight/at 3@4 a.m but I can see the unbelievable looks they'd given to me. I'm not lying.
so, in my case it's better to sleep lil bit late than to sleep early but end up waking up in the mid of night ALONE!haha. that sounds scary. sometimes. even in our home sweet home.

my health is dropping; I fell sick easily. last year alone I visited clinic for more than 5 times! that is a remarkable number in my family's records. even during my university time, I might go to clinic once in a semester. really need to take more, more and more supplement from today onwards. aigoo~

whatever.

it's been ages since I last cam-whored :p

let's summarize what I got from last week. shall we?

number ONE
my friends got married last Sunday!!
congrats Noreen & Eddy!!!!


it's a wonderful scene when friends gathered after years. it's like a small reunion. nice!
most of them are my former Mrsm-mates; few were Stkians


number TWO
i love them because they never stop SHINING!

this is my fav pic of Jonghyun & Minho
they are known to be roommates and both mentioned each other names in their acceptance speech in two different awards last year and early this year. they are my Jongho :)

there are more pics publicized by Maypole but I love this bts pic. always love jjong in tee
honestly, I think he's the most photogenic member among all (his jawline is a killer.haha); followed by Key.hee. do you believe me?kekeke. ok. I uploaded the following vid for some fan-service.hihi :p


i miss jjong terribly :(
can't wait for his full recovery and comeback


number THREE
my parcel had ARRIVED!!!!!! I can't stop smiling :))

blue is Jonghyun and orange is Minho :D
Minho (Choi Minho) is my younger sis's BIAS

finally!!haha. i can't believe i'm already 25.kekeke :p


"Let's bury the PAST but you'll ruin the PRESENT by worrying about the FUTURE so let's get on with the PRESENT"

No comments: