Thursday, August 12, 2010

Don't gimme headache!! will you?





I thought I might lose it. I thought I might scream and bang the door and just walk away.

But, I've been in my half way. And there's no way I can spoil everything,
my effort, my patience that I've given till to date.

It's CRAZY. seriously. Ask around, esp. my close friends; ask them how I behaved when I lost my anger. I can turn into someone else. I hate being RUDE; because my parents never thought me to be one. Otokei??


Sheh told me to just deal with it. I know he knows how hard it is for me to control my anger. He knows me very well. I may hold GRUDGE. and he knows it too. stop do the TALKING! It really pissed me off.

But I keep telling myself: Just deal with it. I'm trying to be heartless about it, for the sake of my FUTURE and also my Master; she gives me hope. These two keep me moving on. and plus, this is what I wanted to do. I chose this way. am not sure abt tomorrow, but today...am still wanting to do it.


"Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory." Ghandi

No comments: