Monday, June 14, 2010

Year 3

It's been 3 years our uncle left us.

I remember June 13, 2007; I called my mom and asked her to wake me up in the next morning as I had my last paper in the morning. That night, I slept quite late after revising. I dreamt of my late great-grandma that night and my dream cut off by a call from my mom.

Oh. It's already 6.30am; time to get up and
make PEACE with the MAKER.

Then, less than 10 minutes time my mom called me again. Weird. She said,
"Pokde Ajak da meninggal" (my uncle just passed away).
And it's June 14, 2007.

Right after exam (which was my last paper), I went back home. But I couldn't reach Kluang before the funeral. I missed my last chance to see his face for the last time.

Today, it's been 3 years he left us, his wife and three beautiful children.

He & I shared the same passion; we studied laws. He was a practising lawyer. And it's good to say that his eldest son is studying laws in a local uni. "Ke mana tumpahnya kuah kalau tidak ke nasi"

AL-FATIHAH

No comments: