Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chameleon

LMH is known among his fans as someone who keeps changing his hairdo frequently. Thanks to his stylists anyway. Referring to his photos taken by the fans; amateur and professional photographers, I hope his hairdo in his next project, Personal Taste will be a hit & one of his charms just like pama (perm-haired) in BOF.

Peeps, Let's pictures speak!!
Justify Full
#1. His hairdos before Goo Joon Pyo phenomenon;
He looks younger, fresh, quite a player in these pics but I LIKE!hehe





#2. His hairdos at the Awards;
Baeksang Award 2009, Broadcasting Advertisement Festival 2009 & KBS Drama Award 2009



#3. His hairdos in the CFs, photoshoots, Fanmeeting etc;
Personally, I like all his hairdos but I prefer those which do not cover up his forehead esp. the one in Haptic Mission photoshoot (the one whch he holds a handphone).gagagaga~







#4. His daily hairdo;
he's just our boy next door. Normal & Simple.hehe :)



#5. But, of all hairdos; I think I still love pama most!! And I still think he is the only guy who can pull off pama well; esp. compared to Yoon Sang Hyun & Top BigBang in one scene of IRIS (not bcos I don't like 'em; I lykkee TOP!!hehe)





“I apologize for the long wait. I think my strong desire to bring better acting made me wait even longer. I promise to return as an actor who is more mature and experienced for the viewers.” - Lee Min Ho's official statement after revealing his next project :D

p/s:
It'd be great if I have to count days and not months; to see his acting again!
But, I'm sure it's worth-waiting!!!



extra:


As soon as I came to know about the Personal Taste,
I wrote abt it on fb on Jan 11 (excited maaa...hehe)


My current desktop wallie
(classic look of Mino)!!!

super extra
vid Mino won the Best Newcomer @ KBS Drama Award 2009



HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!


No comments: